Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
In today's bulletin (6pm):
- Several representatives from remote communities in Far North Queensland and the Torres Strait have travelled to Canberra to speak on many issues impacting their communities.
- First Nations families have demanded their control of decision making over their children at a rally at Newcastle last week.
- CLP Senator for the Northern Territory, Dr Sam McMahon has said that she will look to draft legislation to ensure the rights of the Northern Territory to make its own laws.
- Anyone aged 16 and over will be able to get their COVID-19 vaccine from Tuesday all across the Territory.
- The Alice Springs office of MacDonnell Regional Council and the Central Desert Regional Council has been officially opened.
- Students from the Batchelor Institute celebrated their graduation ceremony late last week in a ceremony that combined European scholarly traditions with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.
- The NT Electoral Commission has raised concerns over postal polling, after it was revealed over 180 postal votes from prisons had avoidable issues.
CAAMA Radio produces four local news bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.