Got news? Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
* NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner is still awaiting the outcome of a COVID-19 test after developing cold and flu-like symptoms.
* The cities of Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan, the Moreton Bay region, Redland City and the Toowoomba region have all been declared COVID-19 hot spots by the NT.
* The ALP Conference held in Sydney has seen an amendment to the party's platform regarding First Nations people focused on land rights.
* The traditional custodians of a waterfall in Kakadu say they are disappointed with court delays over a sacred site's protection, while custodians are also calling for the protection of a historic Aboriginal quarry near the McArthur River mine.
* The Aboriginal Peak Organisations Northern Territory or APONT are calling on the Minister for Indigenous Australians Ken Wyatt and Minister for Families and Services Anne Ruston to get behind their own devised plan for remote jobs in the NT.
* In sport, the Darwin Hearts and Uni Azzuri will both be looking for a Round 1 win in the FFA Cup which kicks off at Darwin's Larrakia Park tonight.