Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
In today's bulletin:
* The Victorian Government has announced a lockdown for 7 days beginning tomorrow across Victoria with no private and public gatherings allowed.
* The Northern Territory's Chief Health Officer has declared Greater Melbourne and Bendigo as COVID-19 hotspots.
* The NT's Federal Labor Member for Lingiari Warren Snowden has spoken in parliament about the urgent need for the Morrison Government to consider a clear pathway for a referendum for a Voice to Parliament - and a Liberal MP agrees with him.
* A new independent survey released today shows that charities for First Nations people are increasingly drowning in red tape more than any other jurisdiction.
* Mr Morrison made the statement during question time today in response to a question from Labor MP Rob Mitchell - who asked for details on the number of vaccinated people who were living with a disability.
* All Central Australian Aboriginal Congress clients over the age of 16 can now receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
CAAMA Radio produces four local bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.