Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
In today's bulletin:
* Two First Nations deaths in custody have been confirmed today, the 6th and 7th since the beginning of March.
* A man has been found in Yulara breaching the Northern Territory’s Chief Health Officer directions regarding COVID-19 hotspots in Western Australia.
* Meanwhile, the Northern Territory government restrictions for travelers from the Perth and Peel regions has been revoked as of this afternoon.
* Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan has continued to call on the Federal Government to use military bases located in remote locations throughout the country as quarantine facilities.
* Prime Minister has suspended all flights from India, meaning two government chartered flights to Darwin from India will be cancelled.
* New research has revealed that Australia's stolen generations survivors have felt more disconnected from their communities during COVID-19 lockdowns.
* Federal Labor opposition leader Anthony Albanese has visited Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park to announce and re-affirm the party's commitment to the Uluru Statement From The Heart.
* Territory police have arrested a woman who is alleged to have lit a number of fires in the Mbantwe Alice Springs CBD last night.
* Around 100 people have gathered at a dawn service prior to a national ceremony at the Australian War Memorial this past ANZAC Day weekend.
* and the latest in sport.
CAAMA produces four local bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.