In today's bulletin:
* A fourth death in custody in a fortnight has been recorded after a Barkindji man died after a police car crash near Broken Hill.
* The NT parliament has passed a motion that will allow Independent Commission Against Corruption investigators to examine devices seized from Blaine MLA Mark Turner.
* The first set of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines to be administered as part of Phase 1B of the rollout is scheduled to arrive in Mbantwe Alice Springs.
* A new study from the Australian National University has shown that a community spirit has continued on throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
* The NT Minister for Health says work is underway to help patients waiting for a dialysis unit in Galiwinku.
* Traditional Owners from nations around Australia and scientists have come together to enhance a First People’s-led response to climate change.
* And in sport, AFL teams Carlton and Collingwood and NRL teams Penrith and Melbourne have made multiple line up changes ahead of games in their respective competitions tonight.