* Federal Minister for Indigenous Australians Ken Wyatt and his opposing shadow minister Linda Burney, have received their COVID-19 vaccines.
* NT Minister for Remote Housing and Town Camps & Arrente man Chansey Paech has defended a call to review contracts to maintain remote housing dwellings.
* A network of organisations that advocates for young people's legal and social rights in Central Australia have described new measures announced by the Gunner Government to reduce crime as expensive and ineffective.
* Alice Springs mayor Damien Ryan has continued to advocate for a community safety audit of the town led by a prominent Territorian despite Chief Minister Michael Gunner denying that request.
* Relatives of a teenage girl who died in a remote community in the NT's northwest have travelled to Canberra with Alice Springs deputy mayor Jacinta Nampijinpa Price to make a presentation to federal politicians about safety concerns in remote communities.
* In sport Melbourne vice-captain Jack Viney is set to return to the AFL as the Demons lose fellow midfielder James Harmes for at least six weeks.
Got news? Contact the CAAMA newsroom: email@example.com