Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org
In today's bulletin:
* The Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced a was that Indian repatriation flights in the Northern Territory will be cut by a third.
* Wanyuwa and Wardaman woman Shellie Morris has been recognised for her contribution to music with a Doctor of Music from the University of Sydney.
* A contract for key work required before full-scale fracking in the Beetaloo Basin has been cancelled by the NT Government
* The grandson of a Kamilaroi man who saw World War One action on the Western Front, is urging First Nations people to seek out further information if they believe a relative has formerly served in Australia’s defence forces.
* 65 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander finalists from across Australia have been selected from a total of 248 entries in the 2021 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Awards.
* Territory Police are investigating a fatal single vehicle crash north of Alice Springs where a woman has died.
* And all the latest in sport.
CAAMA produces four local bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.