Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
In today's bulletin:
* A Former Minneapolis police officer has been convicted of the murder and manslaughter of George Floyd.
* Local campaigners against black deaths in custody say there is hope the verdict is a step towards change in Australian police forces .
* A court challenge attempting to stop the duplication of a highway through part of western Victoria which will see the removal of trees that are say is culturally significant, has failed.
* National cabinet is expected to announce a rest of it's COVID-19 vaccine rollout, which may include the distribution of Pfizer vaccines for those under 50 in remote Aboriginal communities.
* Tributes have remembered former deputy chairperson of the Northern Land Council Mr Christopherson.
* The rising amount of First Nations people working in eye health is encouraging according to the Country Manager of the Indigenous Australia Program from the Fred Hollows Foundation.
* Advocates have welcomed Federal Government plans to establish a new First Nations advisory body to help develop policies to reduce domestic violence.
* And all the latest in sport.