Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org
In today's bulletin:
* Record funding has been announced for more mineral exploration in the NT has been announced by the Gunner Government in an effort to drive more mining activity and development.
* NT Police says it is relying on interstate liquor suppliers to advise them about any suspicious activity relating to secondary supply.
* Meanwhile police have seized more than 60 litres of alcohol in Tennant Creek believed to be sent for secondary sale.
* Construction will begin this month to upgrade the Mimi Aboriginal Art and Craft Gallery in Katherine.
* Communities in the midwest of Western Australia are continuing the clean up after Cyclone Soreja earlier this month.
* More actors who have worked on the TV show Neighbours have spoken out inaction about racist incidents associated with the program
* The Territory CLP Opposition is calling on the Gunner Government to release a report that is thought to recommend a significant restructure of NT Health.
* The NT Minister for Education Lauren Moss has announced 15 new classrooms will in the Northern Territory from a six million dollar project.
* Mbantwe Alice Springs athlete James Swao is the Australian U17 men's champion after winning the final of the 400m sprint at the National Track and Field Championships in Sydney.
* And all the latest in sport.