Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org
In today's bulletin:
* The Sir Doug Nicholls Round AFL game between Melbourne and Brisbane game will not go ahead at Alice Springs’ Traegar Park this Friday due to travel restrictions.
* The CEO of Reconciliation Australia has put a call for action towards companies and people to do more than just recognize the past histories of Aboriginal people in the country.
* Police are investigating a hit and run involving a 20-year-old Indigenous man near Port Augusta on the weekend.
* A lack of funding from either the Western Australian or Federal Governments will possibly see an Aboriginal homelessness prevention service cease its operations
* The Northern Territory Government have now put in place restrictions for arrivals from areas in Southern New South Wales.
* The Prime Minister Scott Morrison has said that the scaling up of the Northern Territory Howard Springs Quarantine Facility is now complete, with 2000 beds now available.
* Ngarigo wopman and World Number 1 Tennis Player Ash Barty has advanced to the second round after a three set win in her opening game at the French Open.
CAAMA Radio produces four local bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.