In today's bulletin
* Former Social Justice Commissioner Mick Gooda said little had changed in the space of offending and youth justice since the findings royal commission into youth detention which he co-chaired.
* Labor senator Pat Dodson Dodson has also criticised moves to shut down a motion in the Senate on Tuesday to set up a joint parliamentary committee to investigate truth-telling and treaty-making.
* Papua New Guinea will receive 8000 doses of Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine supply next week and will ask European distributors to divert 1 million doses as the country battles with a major outbreak of the virus.
* A new survey of First Nations rangers from across the country has shown that their work supports and strengthens the relationship between cultural factors and higher wellbeing.
* The Central Land Council’s ranger camp has been held this week at Hamilton Downs after last year saw the camp cancelled due to COVID-19.
* The Tiwi Island Football League Grand Final will see Minor premiers Imalu Tigers and the Waalma Bulldogs facing off in the grand final at Wurrumiyanga on Bathurst Island on Sunday.