In today's bulletin:
* Rallies against gendered violence have taken place in Alice Springs, Katherine and Darwin this Monday. They were part of over 40 rallies held around the country under the March 4 Justice banner.
* Eleven Aboriginal Liaison Officers are being trained and will be deployed into their roles in the upcoming weeks as part of an effort to curb crime in Alice Springs Mbantwe.
* Senator for the Northern Territory Malandirri McCarthy has criticised the federal government for a data breach related to the rollout of the Cashless Debit Card in the NT.
* Students from Darwin, Alice Springs, Yirrkala and Wadeye were named winners at the ExitArt awards ceremony at the Museum and Art Gallery of the NT on Friday night.
* AFL fans in Melbourne have been experiencing delays buying tickets to the first games of the season which has its first bounce on Thursday night with the game between Richmond and Carlton.