Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: email@example.com
In today's bulletin:
* More than 42,000 COVID-19 vaccines have been delivered in the Territory, with over 10,000 Territorians fully vaccinated.
* Meanwhile, the Northern Territory have released updated testing and quarantine directions for those who are visiting from Victoria.
* One of China's wealthiest property developers has been given federal government grants to employ 1000 remote Aboriginal participants under the CDP jobs program.
* The Australian Institute of Criminology (AIC) has said it will speed up its reporting on Aboriginal deaths in custody.
* An inquest has been shown confronting footage of police restraining an Noongar man who died after being tasered in Perth four years ago.
* Meanwhile family and friends of Gamilaroi man Michael Peachy who also died in custody have rallied in Gunnedah today to call for accountability.
* A campaign has been launched to build the country's first national truth-telling museum and healing centre for survivors of the Stolen Generations, and their families.
* The Territory's Treaty Minister Selena Uibo says she is waiting for a formal process to occur in regards to the resignation of the Treaty Commissioner Professor Mick Dodson.
* The Morrison Government have been urged to take steps to enshrine an Uluru Statement from the Heart in Australia’s constitution.
CAAMA Radio produces four local bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.