Congress Cadetship.....Come and Kick Start your career with Congress.
Are you Aboriginal, from or living in Central Australia, enrolled in a university or looking to enrol in 2020 in one of the areas below? Then we would love to hear from you.
We offer cadetships across:
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Health - allied health, health science, health promotion, epidemiology, pharmacy
- Education - early childhood education
- Corporate support - business, commerce, accounting, information technology, human resources, communications
How it works:
- Cadets will be employed by Congress on a maximum term basis for the duration of the university course length;
- Cadets undertake a full-time study on campus;
- Cadets will undertake 12 weeks full-time paid work placement per year with Congress;
- Mentoring and coaching with industry professionals (Congress staff);
- Cadets will receive an allowance for textbooks/equipment;
- Cadets will receive weekly allowance paid for periods of study;
- Course fees and HELP fees are the responsibility of the cadet; and
- You will receive a graduate job offer with Congress on successful completion of your cadetship.
Congress Cadetships are Aboriginal identified positions.
For more information or assistance with applying, contact the Learning and Development Manager Darrelle Windsor on (08) 8951 0934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org