CAAMA are a large media organisation employing people from many fields and levels of expertise. CAAMA offers amazing opportunities to work with the mob.
We have three radio presenter roles available for highly creative and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about Aboriginal culture and interested in making a valuable contribution to our local community.
The three positions available include;
- Breakfast presenter – full time.
- Presenter/Producer – full time.
- Presenter/Producer – Casual (30 hours per week).
The key attributes we are seeking in our radio presenters include:
- A passion for creating compelling on-air and web based content that will engage local and national audiences.
- An eagerness to contribute to a diverse range of programs including our flagship news and current affairs program “Strong Voices”.
- Outstanding storytelling skills.
- Personal drive to source and present local stories and interviews.
- Understanding of cultural protocols relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and the willingness to undertake training in Central Australian specific protocols.
- Reliability and the determination to succeed in the Indigenous Broadcasting sector.
The following attributes will be highly regarded:
- Experience in relevant software namely, RCS Zetta, G- Selector and Social media platforms.
- Knowledge of country and language groupings of Central Australia.
- Knowledge of Indigenous Broadcasting Industry.
If you believe this is you, please send your current resume and cover letter, outlining how you meet the above attributes and if you require further information and/or a Job Description please contact the Station Manager Gilmore Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close 5pm CST Friday 6 September 2019.
“Special Measures: These positions are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Identified positions in accordance with s.57 of the Anti-Discrimination Act (NT) 2015”.
Expressions of interest – Casual Director vacancies
CAAMA plays a major role in the maintenance of Indigenous Language and Culture in Central Australia.
Through radio, film, music and social media platforms CAAMA gives Aboriginal people a strong voice in the development of country, culture, politics and education.
The Board of CAAMA (Aboriginal Corporation) is inviting expressions of interest for candidates to fill 3 casual Director vacancies.
To be a Director, you need to be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Residing in Central Australia
The Board usually meets once a month.
The successful candidates will hold the position as Director until the 2017 AGM in December after which they may stand for election against any other nominees.
Please email your expression of interest or for more information please contact the CEO on 89519710