At CAAMA Productions, we’re passionate about creating high-quality content across a range of genres. If you need a TV ad or a community service announcement produced, or if you have an idea for a film or TV series you’d like to discuss, then contact us here. We’d love to hear from you!

We offer our clients a full range of digital production and post-production services and our facilities include multiple edit suites, studio, professional sound recording booth and audio post facilities.

We’re committed to empowering people to tell a diverse range of Indigenous stories – and we have a top notch range of personnel, both in-house and freelance, to do it.

Some of our CAAMA filmmakers have won national and international awards for their work…Warwick Thornton (Writer/Director/DOP Samson and Delilah), Rachel Perkins (Director Bran Nue Dae), Allan Collins (DOP Beneath Clouds), Beck Cole (Writer/Director Here I Am)…and many more.

Here at CAAMA, we’ve been producing across a range of genres for over 20 years and we’re still going strong! We’ve created nationally broadcast children’s TV, shorts, documentaries, music videos, advertisements and drama series. Check out our Productions Catalogue.

Linguistic and Cultural Consultants

At CAAMA Productions, we are committed to engaging with and representing Indigenous people in the media in a way that’s culturally appropriate and respectful. We have talented language interpreters and cultural advisers on staff who can provide translation and consultancy services for your media project.

We also recommend the following links:

Screen Australia’s publication on Indigenous filming protocols

Media arts: protocols for producing Indigenous Australian media arts.

Visit the Reconciliation Network’s website for an extensive list of resources on Indigenous cultural protocols complied by the NSW Reconciliation Council.

ABC Online Indigenous Portal

Helpful Resources for Filming in Central Australia

For assistance with finding locations, location scouts, and sourcing crew and any other general enquiries about bringing a production to the Northern Territory contact the NT Office for Film and Television.

For info on how to apply for permits to enter Aboriginal land, contact Central Land Council.